- Finish rewriting/editing Seer. It's so close!!
- Write something new.
- Blog more.
- Pay off my credit card.
- Learn how to cook lots of delicious food!
- Read good books!
And here's my end-of-the-year-accomplishments-list:
- I finished rewriting Seer!!
- I wrote parts of something new, and might turn it into a novel when I finish my current rewrite.
- Speaking of my current rewrite (though I didn't list it as a goal on my blog), I'm nearly halfway through an epic re-haul of The Whale and the Tree, and I'm excited about it!!
- Also not on the list, but I participated in NaNoWriMo this year and wrote 50K more for The Blind King. It's not done yet, but it's closer!
- I blogged more, yay!
- I paid off my credit card! Now working on my student loan and my husband's credit card—we will be debt free eventually!
- I learned how to cook a few things, so that's good. :-)
- I read some awesome new books and reread some old favorites.
So, all-in-all, not too shabby! Happy New Year, everyone! :-)