- Writing writing writing writing writing. I'm flirting with the three-quarter mark in this revision, and if I can pull it off, this new draft will be kind of magical. SUCH hard work but so, so worth it.
- Reading!! Since we saw each other last, I've devoured The Wrath and the Dawn, A Darker Shade of Magic, and Red Queen. Somehow my TBR list keeps getting longer… MUST. READ. ALL THE BOOKS!!
|This book is SO GOOD. But be ready for blood.|
- Hubs and I finished our binge-watch of FRIENDS on Netflix. I might have cried a little. Okay, I definitely did. Still going through withdrawal.
|Augh why is it over???|
- Saw Jurassic World and enjoyed it heartily, though I must admit I closed my eyes during most of the scenes where dinosaurs eat people (MY GOSH KATIE MCGRATH!! 0_o).
- Saw Inside Out and cried like whoa. We're talking Up-level saltwater, here. Brilliant, amazing movie, but sheesh, tickets should automatically come with a full box of Kleenex.
|I'm crying all over again!|
Next on the agenda, a quick trip to the midwest next week to see family, and then FINISHING MY BOOK. This is happening, people!
Speaking of which, I'd better get back to that.