Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, New Post!

Happy New Year to all and sundry!

It's been a long, long time since my last post—I've been pleasantly engaged being, well, engaged to and subsequently marrying the love of my life, which incidentally took up most of my brain power previously dedicated to blogging. It was totally worth it. :-) I am now an old married lady of nearly two and a half months, and being a new year and all, I thought I might attempt hopping back on the blog wagon again.

I therefore offer you, in all their glory, a few of my goals for 2013:
  • Finish rewriting/editing Seer. It's so close!!
  • Start agent hunting again!
  • Write something new.
  • Blog more.
  • Pay off my credit card.
  • Learn how to cook lots of delicious food!
  • Read good books!
I've already started on the first one, though I definitely spent more time fiddling with blog templates (and winding up keeping the one I had to begin with) than writing today. Oops!

And that will wrap it up for now!

Happy New Year! Go forth and be awesome. :-)

No comments: