Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Laundry laundry, so Good to Me

Well I wanted to get an early start on writing today, so obviously I got up after nine, started laundry, ate breakfast, chatted on Facebook and Twitter, and made two cups of tea. I wish I could say I drank both cups of tea, but Bertie stuck his face in the first one so I had to brew anew.

In any case, just wanted to post a quick update before I do more laundry finally get started with my writing.

I'm plugging away on the second draft of my fairytale retelling. I rewrote the epilogue and last chapter, and have now returned to the beginning and started working my way through chronologically. I'll probably just continue linearly unless I have a brainstorm for something later on in the book. We'll see! I'm currently halfway through chapter two, and hoping to at least get partway into chapter three by the end of the day. Of course, that will depend on how much more laundry I decide to do. :-) After that, there's only twenty chapters left to revise!

Guess I'd better get to it.

Cheers, all! Happy writing!

No comments: