Thursday, May 21, 2015

#AmWriting

Happy Thursday, everyone!

I'm hard at work revising Whale so I'll keep this brief, but just wanted to pop in and say:

  • I love writing so much! It's a serious, for-reals job, but it makes me excited to get out of bed every morning. Rewriting is challenging (as always). BUT THIS NEW DRAFT YOU GUYS! **hearts in eyes**
  • I'm drinking through my recently bolstered tea stash at an ALARMING rate.
  • I'm reading Marissa Meyer's Lunar Chronicles and I love them SO MUCH. Expect glowing reviews when I finish Cress (which I think is my favorite thus far!!).
  • Arizona is treating us unusually kindly this year. Lots of overcast days and temps in the low 90s. I can totally handle this—stay all summer, please?
  • More Indie Author and Querying Author interviews coming your way soon!

Okay. Must write now. Happy almost-weekend!

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Yay for being in love with your revision!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes. Good luck keeping up your tea inventory!