Tuesday, April 9, 2013

But the children love the books!

I made friends with the library again! Hopefully this will keep me busy (and OUT of the bookstores) for awhile… :-)




I only have five chapters left in my revision! I'm SO excited. Gotta remember to buy some paper so I can print the thing out, reread, and make any necessary additional changes. Then it's query and change gears time! I'm super happy about that, in case you couldn't tell!!

Kind of eyeing this contest as a possibility. It's nice when they actually give you 10K words to work with, and the deadline is far enough away that I could potentially write something new. Hmmmm…

All righty, back to work!

2 comments:

Danielle Pajak said...

Yay for making friends with the library again! I miss the library. We used to hang out a lot. *tear* Haha. Have fun reading!

I also think you should try for the contest, if you feel like doing it. I think that would be great and exciting! ;)

Keep up the good work!

Joanna Ruth Meyer said...

Thanks Danielle! I have a potential idea brewing—we'll see if it amounts to anything! :-)