Monday, July 28, 2014

Nook Love

You guys! LOOK WHAT MY AMAZING HUSBAND GOT ME FOR MY HALF-BIRTHDAY!!!

That's right! A Nook GlowLight!!

So excited!!
I'm already completely head over heels! First book I downloaded was Pride & Prejudice (because you always need Jane Austen at your fingertips), second was Shadow and Bone (which I've been wanting to read for a while. Love it so far!). I'll be trying hard to control my downloads so I don't accidentally bankrupt us. :-D

Anyways, I LOVE this thing. It is just the best! Thank you, awesomest of all awesome husbands!!

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Virginia said...

Yay! I love my kindle. The world, and all the other worlds, at your fingertips. :-)

Joanna Ruth Meyer said...

Indeed!! And now I've figured out how to read library books on my nook—I'm unstoppable!! :-)

karyne norton said...

Do you use the Greater Phoenix Digital Library? It's been my lifesaver over here! And if you have a Mesa Library Card, or a Maricopa County Library card, you already have acess to it!

Joanna Ruth Meyer said...

I do! I'm linked up with Phoenix and Tempe through Overdrive.com. It's pretty sweet! So awesome to be able to get library books that way!