Thursday, January 30, 2014

Older and Wiser… ?

So on Monday I turned THIRTY. Isn't that weird?

Last weekend my awesome husband took me on a hot air balloon ride to celebrate, and it was SO AMAZING!! I now want to travel everywhere by balloon!

Our balloon.

On top of the world!


And on my birthday he got me an oh-so-delicious giant cookie cake from Paradise Bakery. It was all I ever dreamed it would be!

Because all the cool kids wear Disney shirts on their 30th birthday


In writing news, I have made some progress on the revision. I'm almost finished with the first chapter of Part 2, and also ruminating on some changes to the end of Part 1. Still a long way to go, but I think I'm going to make it through this thing!

Here's to a (hopefully!) awesome new decade!

1 comment:

Lady E. said...

Awww, how sweet and exciting! What special gifts from Aaron! :) Glad your 30th was awesome!