Sunday, March 14, 2010

Portland Ho!

So the sis and I are headed to Portland for the week to catch some rain, go to the awesomest bookstore in the history of ever, and drive up to the coast to see the ocean crashing in magnificent fashion against the gorgeous jagged coastline. We wanted to go whale-watching, too, but apparently whales don't come out until April. :-)

Anyways. I got about 500 words written on On Journeys Bound the other day, and I've been noodling on revisions for Seer (and honestly can't wait to get started on them), but that's about it on the writing front. I figure I deserve a break. :-) If all goes according to plan, I'm gonna tackle Seer Draft #2 at the beginning of April. I've decided I need multi-colored pens/hi-lighters to assist me in this endeavor, so I'm going shopping for those when I get back (any excuse to buy school supplies is a good excuse in my book).

Started reading Incarceron and really like it so far. Can't wait to see where it's all going!

Also: A Conspiracy of Kings comes out ONE WEEK FROM TUESDAY!!!!!!!! I am SO ridiculously excited about that. You don't even know.

And that is, as they say, that.

See you on the other side!

No comments: