Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015: The Year In Review!

2015 was pretty awesome. Let's review!!


In March, I took a trip to California, got to meet my baby niece and see San Francisco!

Golden Gate Bridge!
I have the cutest niece ever!





In April, I signed with Sarah Davies of Greenhouse!! (There are not enough exclamation points in the world to properly punctuate this sentence.)

At the end of April, Aaron and I took a trip back east for his niece's wedding, and whilst there visited four states, met my critique partner Jen Fulmer, and hung out with my aunt in Washington D.C.

Me and Jen & a future writer!

Rainstorm in front of the White House!


















In July, I flew to Iowa and road-tripped with my sister to Michigan to celebrate my amazing grandmother's 90th birthday!



In October we celebrated mine and Aaron's 3rd wedding anniversary!



Waited in line for 16 hours to see STAR WARS on December 17th!!! (OH THE FEELS)


Can't wait to see what's ahead in 2016!

No comments: