Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Another Tuesday Come and Gone (well it's not gone yet, but it will be soon)

So it appears that I will be blogging on Tuesdays. At least, for as long as I remember/care/have something to write about.

Today I don't really have anything to write about. I've decided to improvise with random bits of information.

On the querying front, I've only one more rejection since last week, which brings my rejection total up to nine and leaves my queries-still-waiting-anxiously-somewhere-in-cyberspace at seven. Fascinating, I know.

On the editing front, I haven't gotten very far at all. Still trying to map out changes for Part III and being thwarted at every turn.

It's partly cloudy today. Sun is out intermittently with vastly dark dramatic clouds mostly to the north. Will it rain? Doubtful, but one can always hope.

I am still in love with the color green, in case anyone was wondering.

Haven't really been reading anything. Tragic, I know.

Yesterday I sorta tried to clean my room, which resulted in a two and a half hour bookshelf rearranging/dusting ordeal. At least my bookshelves look nice now. :-) On a side note, I have a few empty spots, which means, of course, that I need MORE BOOKS!! Excellent.

I'm starving, and should probably eat something.

I'm going to go eat something.

No comments: