Um…… yeah. Anyways.
What I've been up to:
- Went to the UK with my best friend for almost two whole weeks!! Best part was Edinburgh, and seeing David Tennant and Catherine Tate in Much Ado About Nothing, and riding British trains. And the tea. Mmmmmmmmmm tea!!
- Read Mark of the Horselord by Rosemary Sutcliff. Super good, but… :-(
- Read Black Unicorn by Tanith Lee and am partway into Gold Unicorn. She creates the most intriguing concepts/worlds.
- Got about 900 words into a rewrite of Whale and the Tree… several months ago…
- Know the beginning and the ending of the sequel to Seer and have been making copious notes. I'm sure the middle will surface soon.
- Pondering rejoining the NaNoWriMo fray this year to write the abovementioned sequel to Seer.
- Went tubing on the Salt River with a group of friends and didn't get sunburned too terribly bad. I'm vaguely tan for the first time in my life! Weird.